The reason Canadian’s are so nice is easily explained. Once a year, on the sixth full moon all Canadian’s gather beneath the stars and perform a ritual that sucks all their meanness and cruelty and places it in Canadian Geese.
When wearing a Canadian flag around their shoulders, Canadians are granted the ability to shoot lazer beams from their eyes.
theresafireinsideofthisheart asked: hey, it's me again :D I was just wondering; do you know if they are done with filming grimson peak? aka, if they are, where is Tom going next? (aka I'm kinda going to london next week xD)
Oh how fun! Enjoy your time in the beautiful city. :) They’re still filming, yes, and after that I believe he’s set to work in Louisiana this Autumn. Hopefully you’ll catch him home for a break between shoots.
Actually right now he’s filming High Rise in Ireland I think. Crimson Peak wrapped in May I think.
My bad, yes High Rise is what I meant. I read and automatically replied. I think they’re in Bangor? It might have moved around since.
awh, just my luck ;c oh well, gonna have awesome time anyways because c’mon, it’s London man ;) and thanks!
- social anxiety: you want to skype someone? hahaha yeah right
- social anxiety: you need to make a phone call? nah.
- social anxiety: you want to go out with friends? lol nope.
- social anxiety: need to ask a stranger something? hahah no.
- social anxiety: trying to buy something by yourself? I don't think so.
- social anxiety: surrounded by strangers? good luck breathing.
- social anxiety: in a group? aww let me make you feel unwanted and sad.